Beyond Theory is a dynamic advertising agency in Oklahoma City. We go beyond the conventional advertising mold to deliver bona-fide results for our clients. We deliver our solutions with poise and excellence. We’re an all-in team – working together to go beyond the theory. Every client. Every project. Every time.
We’re adding an Art Director to the team. You might be a fit for this position if;
- A creative strategist. A strong leader. A go-getter.
- A decade removed from using Papyrus on anything.
- An expert in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Able to defend and explain the importance of color, typography, placement, and layout to communicate subtle branding nuances.
- A cultivator of stories. You understand how messages are communicated through various forms of integrated media.
- Able to make clear decisions and stand behind them.
- A wordsmith. You can communicate complex messages with minimal wording.
- A coffee addict.
- At least three years experience in design for print, social, video, outdoor, and swag.
- Already redesigned this job posting in your mind into a more attention grabbing format.
- High attention to detail.
- A spelling bee champion ribbon from some point in your childhood.
- A fierce commitment to ‘getting it right.’
- Ability to build a brand from the ground up.
- Conceptualize branding and content campaigns for various clientele.
- Create high-quality, on-brand, excellent content on the fly.
- Deliver new business proposals and campaign concepts.
- Work with a creative team to provide graphic assets to team members for various mediums.
- Assist in strategy for all communications outlets.
- Lead and guide a team of rad designers to the promised land.
EXTRA COOL IF YOU
- Have at least two years experience working in an Advertising Agency
- Have experience building proposals.
- Have an understanding or experience in motion graphics.
- Designed or could design a cool website.
- Are extra-committed to both professional and personal development.
- Are not, you know, a jerk.
Why should we hire you? Get creative and send us your best pitch.
Send your pitch and your resume to [email protected]