Beyond Theory is a dynamic advertising agency in Oklahoma City. We go beyond the conventional advertising mold to deliver bona-fide results for our clients. We deliver our solutions with poise and excellence. We’re an all-in team – working together to go beyond the theory. Every client. Every project. Every time.
We’re adding a Graphic Designer to the team. You might be a fit for this position if;
- A creative strategist.
- Able to explain, in detail, the inherent differences between Cosmic Sans and Helvetica.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Able to defend and explain the importance of color, typography, placement, and layout to communicate subtle branding nuances.
- A cultivator of stories. You understand how messages are communicated through various forms of integrated media.
- A wordsmith. You can communicate complex messages with minimal wording.
- A coffee addict.
- Already redesigned this job posting in your mind into a more attention grabbing format.
- High attention to detail.
- A spelling bee champion ribbon from some point in your childhood.
- Experience with design for print, social, video, outdoor, and swag.
- A fierce commitment to ‘getting it right.’
- Ability to give and receive creative feedback.
- Conceptualize branding and content campaigns for various clientele.
- Create high-quality, on-brand, excellent content on the fly.
- Deliver new business proposals and campaign concepts.
- Work with a creative team to provide graphic assets to team members for various mediums.
- Assist in strategy for all communications outlets.
EXTRA COOL IF YOU:
- Have an understanding or experience in motion graphics.
- Are extra-committed to both professional and personal development.
- Can explain the theory of color.
Why should we hire you? Get creative and send us your best pitch along with your resume to [email protected]