Now Hiring – Director of Account Services
The Director of Account Services will lead the way with delivering on-time and on-brand marketing results for Beyond Theory clientele. You’re a leader, itching for an opportunity to use your Type-A personality and creative capacity for the greater good. You’ve got the track-record, and you’ve proven that you have what it takes to lead effectively. You’re as comfortable presenting in a corporate environment as you are building a fort out of toothpicks with the best team on the planet.
The Director of Account Services will strategize, develop, execute, and measure broad-scope initiatives that increase marketing impact for Beyond Theory clients. We’re looking for a strong writer, collaborative communicator, big-picture thinker, and a never-miss-a-detail powerhouse to create measurable growth for our clients. If you have experience designing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, overseeing complex and simultaneous projects, making data-driven decisions, and inspiring others into meaningful action, read on. If you get all jazzed up by reading through the bullet points below, we might be looking for you.
You get all fired up about:
- Championing client relationships by representing the Beyond Theory brand with professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm, and powerful results
- Leading development and execution of projects and campaigns, including managing projects, writing and editing content, building workflows and systems, and leading creative team members
- Evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and marketing efforts by creating, monitoring, and analyzing performance reporting data and presenting that data to BT leadership
- Identifying underutilized areas of opportunity for BT clientele and creating strategic plans to maximize effectiveness
These things sound exciting:
- Acting as a liaison between BT owners, clients, and creative team
- Leading client projects to execution
- Ascertaining and developing clear account and project goals as communicated by client and/or BT owners
- Creating timely, detailed project scopes
- Managing creative team to deliverable deadlines
- Communicating project status and deliverables directly to client
- Creating clear, measurable, trackable digital marketing strategic plans
- Directing team on campaign performance results
- Creating and developing strategies and new initiatives to increase measurable progress toward digital marketing goals
It would be awesome if:
- You have more than three years of experience in marketing and communications
- You seem to always have a nagging feeling that you could be doing more
- You have friendships that date back to childhood
Think this might be the career for you? Tell us more about yourself right here.