Now Hiring – Web Developer
Beyond Theory is a full-suite creative agency, and we’re currently looking to add a Web Developer to our creative team.
We excel at helping our clients find the right problems to solve, developing insights based on both data-driven and ethnographic research, rapid prototyping solutions, and user testing. Your task is to help grow our web product line by delivering bigger and better interactive experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate enjoys jumping in early on a web project to unearth the goals and context for the site. You have a serious passion for great web design and follow the latest design trends and experiments. You are someone who asks great questions and is hungry to learn regardless of how much experience you may have. Most importantly, you understand the value of team collaboration.
You must have:
- The ability to build, update, edit and maintain websites in WordPress
- Experience as a web designer/developer in a studio or in-house environment
- Strong skills with HTML, CSS, JS, etc. that is compliant to industry standards
- Familiarity with web design tools like Webflow, Craft CMS, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- The ability to recreate Adobe Illustrator, XD, Sketch or Webflow documents in front-end code that matches the original design
- The ability to create responsive sites from an initial desktop design
You are awesome at:
- Writing code that is also awesome
- Delivering projects efficiently and on time
- Fast-paced projects where you ask questions and solve tough problems
- Iterative and collaborative web design
- API Integrations
- Website Hosting Management/Administration including DNS setup
- Technical QA and Browser/Device Testing
- Developer Console
- Asset Compression
- Dry humor
It’d be nice if you had:
- Lottie Animation experience
- Some design background or experience
- Understanding of SEO and Analytics practices
- A deep-rooted love for wings and pizza
Think this might be the career for you? Tell us more about yourself right here.