Beyond Theory was built around one common principle: Passion. Our clients are our partners, and their business is our business. It’s simple. We’re passionate, creative-strategists that demand results. In a fast-paced industry that’s perpetually on the verge of “the next big thing,” we believe there is no replacement for putting in the work. Day in, day out, nose-to-the-grindstone, good ol’ fashioned work. We believe in keeping our word, seeing things all the way through, and simply doing the right thing.
Who We Want
Entrepreneurs. Dreamers. Thinkers. Challengers. Doers. Creators. Builders. Innovators. Disruptors.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong appetite for new technology, emerging platforms, pop culture, and everything in between. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas is essential. Our product the talent of our people. We make ourselves essential through deep knowledge of the consumer and their culture. That’s why our clients demand that the experts at Beyond Theory are involved in every key marketing decision.
Beyond Theory is looking for a Social Media Strategist to lead social strategy for several clients. The role will advise our clients on overall social approach and behavior while also developing and executing innovative campaigns. We are looking for individuals with a creative and entrepreneurial drive who are excited to work in a fast paced environment while thinking quickly on their feet. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively lead multiple projects and will be responsible for both translating marketing objectives into broad social campaign and overall brand strategies, and proficiently managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project — from consumer understanding to idea development and execution. While working within the social media discipline, candidates must also display an aptitude for the entire marketing ecosystem (e.g., brand planning, media planning, creative, etc.).
- Develop best practices to advise and educate clients on how to behave as a brand in social spaces
- Deploy social media programs and technology to create innovative campaigns in support of product, brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop strategic platforms and ideas to articulate content priorities, role of channels, tone of voice, content, and overall social architecture
- Recommend tent pole cultural moments for brands to engage in
- Set targets and timelines for social media programs and key initiatives
- Craft measurement plans that incorporate goals and KPIs across paid, owned and earned
- Stay up-to-date on social media tools, platforms, and industry trends
- A strong & Strategic writer with the client’s brand and voice top of mind.
- 2-3 years social marketing experience with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- 1+ years experience with an agency.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Expert knowledge around paid social media, key platforms, and blogger engagement
- Strong understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
Why should we hire you? Get creative and send us your best pitch.
Send your pitch and your resume to [email protected]